These are woven geotextiles (either of the woven or knitted type) using either polyester or polyolefin filaments, and or either a closed or open mesh type, for reinforcement, filtration, separation and erosion control applications.
The Maccaferri range includes:
• Mactex W1: Closed mesh woven geotextile with symmetrical polypropylene reinforcement filaments or straps for soil separation and soil stabilisation applications.
• Mactex W2: Closed weft woven geotextile with asymmetrical and symmetrical reinforcement in the two directions made from polyester filaments for soil reinforcement applications.
• Mactex C: Geocomposite consisting of a high-strength knitted polyester structure coupled with a non-woven geotextile with asymmetric and symmetric strength in the two directions for soil reinforcement applications.
• Mactex EC: Woven geotextile with an open mesh coated with PVA or coupled with a non-woven ultra-light geotextile with symmetrical openings of the mesh of between 4 and 6 mm for erosion control applications.
• Mactex HF: Woven polyolefin geotextile with a high permeability, with variable sized meshes and openings of up to approx. 1 mm for special filtration applications.
TDS MACTEX C2
TDS MACTEX C2S
TDS MACTEX EC
TDS MACTEX W1
TDS MACTEX W2